Followers

Friday, June 24, 2011

Feeling a little ADD lately!

So here i am. I seem to always have a bunch of different projects going at once. Today i am trying to re-teach myself to knit. I learned an easy stitch (i guess it would be called) from a friend when we were stationed in Texas.
Also on my to do list is a puzzle that is sitting on a card table in the middle of my living room. Who knows when that will get done.

Another one is survival bracelets made out of parachute cord that i am hoping to be able to sell. Money is always good, especially when you are doing something you like to do.


On that list is also a cross stitch that has 6 panels that can be sown into a quilt and i am not even half way done with the first panel.
And Duct tape rose pens... made them first for my sister in laws baby shower and everyone loved them, so i have had a few request to make more so i am working on some right now for Aunt Julia.

Last but not Least my scrapbooking... Been getting some new stuff but havent really scraped much.  I will be posting some of the blog candy i have won later.
If i dont post for a few days or so its cause i havent gotten motivated to do any of it or that i have been busy  try to work on all of them at the same time...lol

No comments: